|We're at it again!|
I now have authorization to find two new OFFICIAL REVIEWERS for Animeniacs.com!!
Here are a few rules before we kick things off:
I will accept only ONE submission per person.
We can NOT accept overseas applications. This means US applications only! (I am truly sorry, but the cost is too much to send packages overseas for free).
Please read the instructions below carefully.
Any submission, no matter how well written, will be thrown out if it does not include ALL of the following.
A complete submission consists of the following:
TWO reviews of either anime or HK live action movies. (one of each, or two of either). Reviews must be in the same format as we here at Animeniacs.com use (ie- Intro paragraph, packaging, video, audio, subtitles, chapter breaks, content, and conclusion). The "content" part should give at least a little info on the basic premise or idea behind the anime, but stear clear of spoilers!
Reviews MUST BE sent as attachements (prefer Microsoft Word)!!
At least FOUR .jpg (jpeg) "screen captures" (images) from each anime reviewed (total of at least eight .jpgs) (also sent as attachments)
Anwser the following questions honestly:
1) Type of anime you prefer to watch and type of anime you prefer to review (please include favorite anime or HK live action title)
2) Number of anime reviews you can produce PER MONTH- ie TIME (hours) you can spend reviewing per month. (Remember, a single review may be one movie OR 26 episodes!)
3) Writing experiance and referances (if any)
4) Reviewing equipment used (TV, computer, surround sound, ext)
5) Contact information (name, address, an email address that works!)
6) Any other info you think I should know about you (maybe a little kissing up too! ha ha!)
Send each submission to MY email address (which you can find above):
Any emails to Animeniacs.com's address will be disregarded and thrown away!
I will be accepting applications until midnight on Saturday, May 15th. If we do not have enough submissions (which I don't think will be a problem, I will extend the date).
Get writing and GOOD LUCK!!!
- "I'm the best there is at what I do, though what I do isn't very nice!" -Wolverine